Friday, February 6, 2009

The "weekneverends"

How many of you out there are members of the "weekneverends" club? If you are at home on a Saturday night reading this post, then you are probably not part of the club. If you are reading this from a work computer, cell phone while at work, or on your home computer working, then you are part of the weekneverends club. I am part of this club. I founded this club. As far as I can tell, wait, let me check google, nope. I did find some hits for "week never ends" and a couple posts posing the question does it ever end, but nobody using it run together like a new word.

So if you are out there working, this post is for you. Don't worry about what fun your friends are having while you slave away for an extra dollar. There is lots to do on the internet. Hopefully you have access to the internet. And if you don't, find other ways to occupy your time. Text people. Join Twitter and have the internet sent to your phone via text. Hopefully you don't have a job like I do that has you working so late that all the fun is done by the time you get done working.

For some, Friday can't come soon enough. For us weekneverenders, we carry on. I salute you fellow weekneverenders!

No comments: